The boy sweater
- Photos by BIRON.
- The boy sweater / Photos by BIRON.
- San Francisco, California : A Photos by BIRON Publication,  ©2018
-  pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- 42 images in a hardback book produced as an unnumbered, limited edition.
- "The 'boy sweater' project involved more than two dozen modesl over the last 25 years. As with all my costumes, the decision to wear it was the model's alone. Aware the word 'boy' has a racist colonialist history when applied to all models of color irregardless of their age, most models viewd the sweater with amused irony, but no one refused. Made of strong stretch fabric with an active growing boy in mind, this brightyly colored sweater proved a perfect one size fits all garment." -- Biron, San Francisco, November 19, 2018.
- Kinsey subjects
- Photography. Nudes in photographs--Male.