"Fetish objects" used as props in portaits by Photos by BIRON
- ["Fetish objects" used as props in portaits by Photos by BIRON]
- 3 objects
- Inventory has additional information about these items provided by Photos by BIRON.
- Contents note
- Bambara 5-horn two-spirit Mali tribal mask, wood, 8.5" x 22" x 4"
- African trade bead necklace with ancient Chinese foo-dog pendant, glass beads, 8" x 13" x 1"
- African Kente Kufi hat, fabric, 7" x 7" x 2.25".
- Three objects worn or used as props by models in photographs by Photos by BIRON. Photos by BIRON describes the items as "fetish objects." He states, "Fetishism is the power of an object to transmit sexual energy through suggestion. The energy generated by a fetish is at once imaginative, creative and sexual."