Gay rights trans rights : a psychiatrist/lawyer's 50-year battle
- Green, Richard.
- Gay rights trans rights : a psychiatrist/lawyer's 50-year battle / Richard Green.
- [self-published], ©2018
- 211 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- "What follows is not about the history of the gay and trans civil rights movement. It is about the 50-year role of one person trained in psychiatry and law. History books will flesh out the contexts of these battles. They will describe the efforts of other activists. What follows is a history of my time, not a history of the times." -- from author.
- Kinsey subjects
- Homosexuality. Homosexuals civil liberties.