Leading with diversity, equity and inclusion : approaches, practices and cases for integral leadership strategy
- Leading with diversity, equity and inclusion : approaches, practices and cases for integral leadership strategy / [edited by]Joan Marques ; Satinder Dhiman.
- Cham, Switerzland : Springer, 2022
- Other contributors
- Marques, Joan. Dhiman, Satinder.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This book guides managers and leaders toward greater insight and more deliberate practices in regards to diversity, equity, and inclusion addressing leadership, operations, and the educational environments. The authors consider the qualities of awakened leadership as critical components for establishing and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. The book argues that the only way destructive conflicts can be resolved on a lasting basis is through profound collaboration, which can be embedded in performance structures by questioning biases, and becoming aware of limiting mindsets and traditions, that keep parts of society subjugated. It offers a wide range of constructive approaches that lead to higher awareness, thus, better understanding and focus on stakeholders. Finally, it presents examples of diversity-engendered issues and their resolutions from around the globe." -- from publisher