Handbook of sexual assault : issues, theories, and treatment of the offender
- Handbook of sexual assault : issues, theories, and treatment of the offender / edited by W.L. Marshall, D.R. Laws, and H.E. Barbaree.
- New York : Plenum Press, c1990.
- xvii, 405 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
- Marshall, William L. Laws, Donald Richard. Barbaree, H. E.
- Applied clinical psychology
- Includes statistical tables. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Kinsey subjects
- Sex offenders demographic research. Sex offenders sex behavior research. Sex offenders psychoanalysis. Sex offenders psychotherapy. Sex offenders hormone therapy.