Sexual abuse and the rights of children : reforming Canadian law
- Sullivan, Terrence James, 1951-
- Sexual abuse and the rights of children : reforming Canadian law / Terrence Sullivan.
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 1992.
- xi, 212 p. : ill. 24 cm.
- Appendices include A. The United Nations declaration of the rights of the child (1957) ; B. Pre-Bill C-15 provisions pertaining to sexual consent/assult involving children ; C. The terms of reference for Badgley ; D. The terms of reference for Fraser ; E. Bill C-15: An act to amend the criminal code and the Canada Evidence Act ; F. Gaylin's variable competence scheme. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Kinsey subjects
- Child victims. Age of consent--Canada. Sex offenses--child--Canada.
- Subject headings