Shikijō Kango Hanagoyomi
- Shūjin, Kōtei.
- Shikijō Kango Hanagoyomi / [by] Kōtei Shūjin; illustrations by Ichimyōkai Hodoyoshi.
- 3 v. : chiefly ill. ; 6 x 8-3/4".
- Other contributors
- Hodoyoshi, Ichimyōkai.
- Matsuda indicates Kotei Aruji as author; per Levy: author's name is Kōtei Shūjin. Sekino dated as early Meiji. Translation of author's pseud.: The Master who loves the pavilion. Formerly object #s 215, 216. Soft binding. Translations tipped in with volume 1.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--Japan. Literature--Japan.
Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Kinsey Institute Library - E Room -- 712 K87s
- v.1, v.3
- Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Call Number
- 712 K87s v.1
- Auxiliary Library Facility - Kinsey Institute