The Pharmacology of sexual function and dysfunction : proceedings of the Esteve Foundation Symposium VI, Son Vida, Mallorca, 9-12 October 1994
Esteve Foundation Symposium (6th : 1994 : Son Vida, Mallorca)
The Pharmacology of sexual function and dysfunction : proceedings of the Esteve Foundation Symposium VI, Son Vida, Mallorca, 9-12 October 1994 / editor, John Bancroft.
Amsterdam, Netherlands ; New York : Excerpta Medica, 1995.
xv, 350 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Esteve Foundation Symposia ; vol. 6
Includes statistical tables.
Discussions follow each topic.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- How does incentive motivational theory apply to sexual behavior? / J. Stewart
- Neuroendocrine mechanisms underlying appetitive and consummatory elements of masculine sexual behaviour / B.J. Everitt
- Neural mechanisms of sexual motivation and performance in females / J.G. Pfaus
- Sexual arousal and performance are modulated by adrenergic-neuropeptide-steroid interactions / J.T. Clark
- Neuropeptides, stress and sexuality: towards a new psychopharmacology / J. Herbert
- Context-sensitive variation in the regulation of erection / B.D. Sachs
- The neurochemistry of sexual satiety: an experimental model of inhibited desire / M. Mas ... [et al.]
- Reassessing the role of medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamic neurons in appetitive aspects of masculine sexual behavior / M.J. Baum
- Testosterone and prolactin: behavioural and psychophysiological approaches in men / C. Carani ... [et al.]
- Behavioral and psychophysiological approaches in women / J.R. Heiman
- Information processing approach and the sexual response in human studies / W. Everaerd
- Physiological considerations and erectile function / G. Wagner
- Monoamine influences on male sexual behaviour of nonhuman primates / S.M. Pomerantz
- Effects of alpha2 antagonist on male erectile response / J. Bancroft
- Dopamine agonists and their effect on the human penile erectile response / R.T. Segraves
- Serotonergic drugs and masculine sexual behavior in laboratory rats and men / S.M. Haensel, D.L. Rowland, A.K. Slob
- The pharmacology of penile smooth muscle / K.E. Andersson, F. Holmquist
- Pharmacological effects on nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) / R.C. Rosen
- Effects of psychological factors on erectile response to intracavernosal prostaglandin E1 / A.R.M. Granata, J. Bancroft, G. del Rio
- Alpha adrenoceptors and human sexual function / A.J. Riley
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and sexual function / K. Demyttenaere, D. Vanderschueren.
- Kinsey subjects
Sex behavior research--Adult.
Drugs and sex behavior.