The taxi-dance hall : a sociological study in commercialized recreation and city life
- Cressey, Paul Goalby.
- The taxi-dance hall : a sociological study in commercialized recreation and city life / by Paul G. Cressey.
- Chicago, IL : University of Chicago Press, 
- xxi, 300 p. : fold. maps. ; 20 cm.
- University of Chicago sociological series
- A study of the commercial public dance institution in Chicago. Signed by Alfred C. Kinsey.
- Kinsey subjects
- Moral opposition to dance. Dance. Social conditions--Illinois.
- Subject headings