Fantastic art, dada, surrealism
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Fantastic art, dada, surrealism, edited by Alfred H. Barr, Jr., essays by Georges Hugnet.
- 3rd ed.
- New York, The Museum of Modern Art, distributed by Simon and Schuster [c1947]
- 271,  p. incl. illus. plates, diagrs. col. front., col. plates. 26 x 20 cm.
- Other contributors
- Barr, Alfred H., Jr., 1902-1981 Hugnet, Georges, 1906-1974.
- "This volume is a revision of that originally published to record and explain the exhibition ... held at the Museum of Modern Art, December 1936-January 1937." "Fantastic or surrealist films in the Museum of Modern Art Film Library: p. 262. "Brief bibliography": p. 263-267.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--20th century.