Overcoming sexual inadequacy
Non Musical Recording
Overcoming sexual inadequacy [sound recording] / Stephen Neiger.
[Chicago, IL : Human Development Institute, 1973]
- Physical description
12 sound recordings (460 min.)
Two copies. One copy is a factory original and the other copy is a dubbed set.
- Local note
Shelved in box.
- Tape 1: Why and when this program can help you
- Does sex come naturally?
- Tape 2: How to find your sexual potential
- Tape 3: Some damaging myths about sex and orgasm and the truth
- Tape 4: Important new findings on human sexual response: yours to apply
- Tape 5: Sex without intercourse
- Tape 6: Sex gadgets: what they can and what they cannot do for you: relax and enjoy it
- Tape 7: Body exploration
- Tape 8: How men can restore and maintain erection
- Tape 9: How men can last longer in love-making
- Difficulties in female arousal and orgasm and what you can do about them
- Tape 10: More about vaginismus and other types of female difficulties
- How to buy and use a vibrator
- Tape 11: The use of novelty and variety for sexual adequacy
- Tape 12: The language of sex.
- Kinsey subjects
Audio visual sex aids.
- Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Call Number
- 529 N39o
- Kinsey Institute Library - A-V (Audio-Visual)