Contest : a recounting of the world championship crepitation [farting] contest before a large audience
- Non Musical Recording
- Contest : a recounting of the world championship crepitation [farting] contest before a large audience [sound recording]
- New York : Reeves Soundcraft, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : 33 1/3 rpm ; (12 in.) + 1 CD-R (1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. +narrative)
- Recording info
- Recorded in New York, [at] Reeves Soundcraft, .
- This may be from a narrative by Mark Twain. See Samuel Clemens' 1601 and Oscar Brand's Bawdy Song no. 4 (dust jacket)
- Local note
- Copy 2: Listening CD CD in the MDPI process as of May, 2015. LP the MDPI process as of November, 2015. Side 2 is blank.
- Kinsey subjects
- Audio humor. Flatus.
- Related name/work
- Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 1601.
- Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Call Number
- 774 C76f
- In Process