The sexual cycle in women : the relation between ovarian function and psychodynamic processes
- Benedek, Therese, 1892-1977.
- The sexual cycle in women : the relation between ovarian function and psychodynamic processes / by Therese Benedek and Boris B. Rubenstein.
- Washington, D.C. : Pub. with the sponsorship of the Committee on problems of neurotic behavior, Division of anthropology and psychology, National Research Council, 1942.
- viii, 2, 307 p. : ill., 2 col. plates on 1 l. ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
- Rubenstein, Boris Benjamin, 1907-
- Psychosomatic medicine monographs ; vol. III, nos. 1 and II
- "This work was carried out as a research project of the Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago." Bibliography: p. -307. Rebound in buckram.
- Kinsey subjects
- Ovulation. Psychoanalysis. Sex psychology. Sex behavior--Female.