Researching sexual behavior : methodological issues
Researching sexual behavior : methodological issues / edited by John Bancroft.
Bloomington, Ind : Indiana University Press, 1997.
xvi, , 3-461 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction.
The Kinsey Institute series ; v. 5
Papers presented at an international meeting hosted by Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sexuality research in the United States / D.D. Mauro
- International perspectives on sexuality research / R.G. Parker
- Survey measurement of sexual behavior : problems and progress / C.F. Turner, H.G. Miller, S.M. Rogers
- Surveying sexuality and AIDS : Interviewer attitudes and representations / A. Giami with H. Olomucki and J. De Poplavsky
- Measuring sexual behavior among teenage males in the United States / F.L. Sonenstein, L. Ku, and J.H. Pleck
- Item nonresponse in the National AIDS Behavioral Surveys among Afrcian American and White respondents / J. Peterson and J.A. Catania
- The effects of question wording, interviewer gender, and control on item response by African American respondents / J.A. Catania [et al.]
- Researching sexual behavior : methodological issues for Hispanics / F. Sabogal, D. Binson, and J.A. Catania
- Sexual research with Latino men who have sex with men : methodological issues / A. Carballo-Diéguez
- Sexual behavior research : studying bisexual men and women and lesbians / L.S. Doll
- Pooling information from repeated population surveys : its use in the evaluation of the efficacy of AIDS prevention campaigns / A. Spira
- Methodological problems in trend anaylsis of sexual behavior / F. Dubois-Arber, B. Spencer, and A. Jeannin
- A comparison of retrospective interview assessment versus daily ratings of sexual interest and activity in women / C.A. Graham and J. Bancroft
- Concordance between self-report questionnaires and coital diaries for sexual behaviors of adolescent women with sexually transmitted infections / J.D. Fortenberry ... [et al.]
- Sampling male homosexuality / T.G.M. Sandfort
- Assessing participation bias / A.M. Johnson and A. Copas
- Integrating quantitative and qualitative methods in the study of sexuality / S. Michaels
- A research design for studying romantic partners / J.R. Udry
- Coding international sexual scripts / U. Clement
- Sex surveys in the context of survey research / J.M. Kennedy
- Gender / A.A. Ehrhardt
- Cross-cultural issues / B.V. Marín -
- Qualitative methods in sex research in Papua New Guinea / C. Jenkins
- Item nonresponse to questions about sex, substance use, and school : results from the Reach for Health Study of African American and Hispanic young adolescents / A. Stueve and L.N. O'Donnell
- Measuring social networks using samples : is network anaylsis relevant to survey research? / E.O. Laumann and L.P. Schumm
- A model for investigating respondent-interviewer relationships in sexual surveys / J.A. Catania.
- Kinsey subjects