Gay widowers : life after the death of a partner
Gay widowers : life after the death of a partner / Michael Shernoff, guest editor.
Binghamton, NY : Haworth Press, 1997.
xxv, 161 p. ; 22 cm.
- Other contributors
- Other titles
Journal of gay and lesbian social services. vol. 7, no. 2 (1997)
Published simultaneously as the Journal of Gay and Lesbian Social Services, vol. 7, no. 2, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword / Felice Picano
- Introduction / Michael Shernoff
- Surviving a partner's death deeply in the closet / George Seabold
- Do you have a partner? / Michael Shernoff
- Postcard from grief / Craig Lucas
- Excerpts from a diary / Stephen Greco
- No return / Winston Wilde
- Tracing time / Townsand Price-Spratlen
- The merry widower / Ron Najman
- A dream is more than a wish your heart makes / Jon L. Clayborne
- Trading places: a hillside chat with Don Bachardy / Eric Gutierrez
- Going it alone / John F. Longres
- I'm not done yet / Phil Wilson
- Conclusion: mental health considerations of gay widowers / Michael Shernoff.
- Kinsey subjects
Homosexual life styles--Male.
Psychological aspects of AIDS.