A later Oxford thesis on love
- Mentulus, L. Erectus.
- A later Oxford thesis on love / wherein the author, L. Erectus Mentulus, proves that the waging of the pubic war is a distinct and separate art form in which the participants, through the manner whereby they conduct themselves on its battlefields, may express themselves with more exactness than in any other; this theorem established, examined and restated in the form of narrative and the whole being an inspirational document on the sexual forms as well as a study.
- 104 leaves, bound ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
- Legman, G. (Gershon), 1917-1999
- Typescript (carbon) Sequel to: An Oxford thesis on love. "Done by the hand of the author into a manuscript at Sopchoppy, Florida" Fiction. Attributed to: Gershon Legman. A further Oxford thesis on love. 1939.
- Kinsey subjects
- Oral genital sex behavior. Coitus. Sex education advice.