A further Oxford thesis on love
- Mentulus, L. Erectus.
- A further Oxford thesis on love / wherein Longus Erectus Mentulus, Ph.D., late fellow of Oxford College, proposes numerous incidents in his experience tending to demonstrate the proposition that in time of stress the unregenerate soul seeks not its own salvation but rather its propagation, the whole cast in the form of amusing and instructive reminiscences and appended by factual sidelights and critical observations on various subjects but more especially on the dominant factor of ther eternal cunt.
- 100 leaves, bound ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
- Legman, G. (Gershon), 1917-1999
- Typescript (carbon) Sequel to: An Oxford thesis on love. "Done by the hand of the author into a manuscript at Onancock, Virginisa" Fiction. Possibly by Gershon Legman. A later Oxford thesis on love. 1938.
- Kinsey subjects
- Oral genital sex behavior. Coitus.