The ins and outs of gay sex : a medical handbook for men
Goldstone, Stephen E.
The ins and outs of gay sex : a medical handbook for men / Stephen E. Goldstone.
New York : Dell Pub., 1999.
xii, 276 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Anal sex-or so what if it's not a vagina?
- Common anorectal disorders-or problems even straight men have
- Nonviral sexually transmitted diseases-or bugs and bacteria, the two b's
- Non-HIV viral sexually transmitted diseases-or HIV isn't the only virus out there!
- HIV-still deadly after all these years
- Male genitalia-or how's it hanging?
- Sexual dysfunction : impotence, premature ejaculation, and no ejaculation-or what else can go wrong?
- Medical problems of the male genialia-or there's something wrong down there!
- Oral sex-or please tell me it's safe
- Monogamy or promiscuity-or do we have to choose?
- Drugs-or shouldn't you see your pharmacist?
- How do I find a doctor?-or yes, they're even in Peoria
- Appendix 1 : the ten most frequently asked questions
- Appendix 2 : common symptoms and possible causes
- Appendix 3 : average incubation periods for common STD's.
- Kinsey subjects
Homosexuals sex behavior--Male.
Homosexual anal coitus.
Homosexuals and venereal diseases--Male.
Men medical advice.