- Feminine persuasion / edited by Betsy Stirratt and Catherine Johnson.
- Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c2003.
- 144 p. : mainly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Other contributors
- Stirratt, Betsy. Johnson, Catherine, 1958 January 5- Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. Indiana University, Bloomington. Fine Arts Gallery.
- An exhibition in honor of the 50th anniversary of the publication of Sexual behavior in the human female, February 14-March 14, 2003, presented by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction and the School of Fine Arts Gallery, Indiana University. Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject headings
- Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction--Art collections--Exhibitions.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art exhibitions. Sex in art. Art catalogs. Photography.
- 0253215897 (pbk. : alk. paper)