Women at risk : issues in the primary prevention of AIDS
Women at risk : issues in the primary prevention of AIDS / edited by Ann O'Leary and Loretta Sweet Jemmott.
New York : Plenum, c1995.
xiv, 278 p. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
Jemmott, Loretta Sweet.
AIDS prevention and mental health
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- General issues in the prevention of AIDS in women / Ann O'Leary and Loretta Sweet Jemmott
- Interactions among HIV, other sexually transmitted diseases, socioeconomic status, and poverty in women / Sevgi O. Aral and Judith N. Wasserheit
- Women-centered prevention techniques and technologies / Erica L. Gollub
- Childhood sexual abuse and AIDS : issues and interventions / Beatriz Perez, Gail Kennedy, and Mindy Thompson Fullilove
- Preventing AIDS in female adolescents / Mary Jane Rotheram-Borus, Loretta Sweet Jemmott, and John B. Jemmott III
- African American women and HIV-risk-reduction issues / Loretta Sweet Jemmott ... [et al.]
- Latinas and AIDS : challenges to HIV prevention efforts / M. Isabel Fernandez
- Drug-using women and HIV : risk-reduction and prevention issues / Gloria Weissman and Vivian Brown
- Female sex workers : scapegoats in the AIDS epidemic / Judith Blackfield Cohen and Priscilla Alexander
- Women and AIDS in developing countries / Marcela Raffaelli and Jennifer Pranke
- Lesbian women and HIV/AIDS : an appeal for inclusion / Kathleen M. Morrow
- Future directions / Ann O'Leary and Loretta Sweet Jemmott.
- Kinsey subjects
Sex behavior--Female--United States.