HIV/STD prevention guidelines for Native American communities : American Indians, Alaska Natives, & Native Hawaiians
- HIV/STD prevention guidelines for Native American communities : American Indians, Alaska Natives, & Native Hawaiians / editors, Anno Nakai ... [et al.] ; sponsored jointly by the Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention and National Native American AIDS Prevention Center.
- Online Resource Book
- [Bloomington, IN : Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention, 2004]
- - (For the original version, go to) http://www.indiana.edu/~aids/booklet.pdf
- Other contributors
- Nakai, Anno. Rural Center for the Study and Promotion of HIV/STD Prevention National Native American AIDS Prevention Center.
- Includes bibliographical references. Print-out on acid-free paper from website. Phoenix, Ariz. : Billie Jane Baguley Library and Archives, Heard Museum, 2005. vi, 75 leaves : ill. ; 28 cm. Paperback
- Kinsey subjects
- AIDS education. AIDS control. Indians of North America
- Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Call Number
- 617 H6482 2005
- Kinsey Institute Library - Stacks