HIV/STD prevention guidelines for Native American communities : American Indians, Alaska Natives, & Native Hawaiians
- HIV/STD prevention guidelines for Native American communities : American Indians, Alaska Natives, & Native Hawaiians / editors, Anno Nakai ... [et al.] ; sponsored jointly by the Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention and National Native American AIDS Prevention Center.
- Online Resource Book
- Bloomington, IN : Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention, 2004
- 72 pages ; 22 cm
- Access for [https://institutionalmemory.iu.edu/aim/handle/10333/12860]
- Other contributors
- Nakai, Anno. Rural Center for the Study and Promotion of HIV/STD Prevention National Native American AIDS Prevention Center.
- Includes bibliographical references. [copy 2?] print-out on acid-free paper from website. Phoenix, Ariz. : Billie Jane Baguley Library and Archives, Heard Museum, 2005. vi, 75 leaves : ill. ; 28 cm. Hard copy available, as well as electronic resource. Copy 1 is paperbound. Paperback
- Kinsey subjects
- AIDS education. AIDS control. Indians of North America
- Blmgtn - Kinsey Institute Library (by appointment only)
- Call Number
- 617 H6482 2005
- Auxiliary Library Facility - Kinsey Institute