Promoting young people's sexual health : international perspectives
Promoting young people's sexual health : international perspectives / edited by Roger Ingham and Peter Aggleton.
London ; New York : Routledge, 2006.
xi, 235 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0611/2006010347.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0654/2006010347-d.html
- Other contributors
Ingham, Roger, 1945-
Sexuality, culture and health series
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Uses and abuses of surveys on the sexual behaviour of young people / Mohamed M. Ali and John Cleland
- Young people and condom use : findings from qualitative research / Cicely Marston, Eleanor King and Roger Ingham
- The importance of context in understanding and seeking to promote sexual health / Roger Ingham
- Gender, sexual behaviour and vulnerability among young people / Christine Ricardo ... [et al.]
- Meeting the sexual health needs of young people living on the street / Elaine Chase and Peter Aggleton
- Young people's same-sex relationships, sexual health and well-being / Peter Aggleton, Ian Warwick and Paul Boyce
- Sexual violence and young people's sexual health in developing countries : intersections / Kate Wood
- For love or money : the role of exchange in young people's sexual relationships / Joanna Busza
- Using evaluation to improve the sexual health of yount people / Marting Collumbien, Megan Douthwaite, and Laboni Jana
- Sexual health communication : letting young people have their say / Wendy MacDowall and Kirstin Mitchell
- Young people and sex and relationships education / Nicole Stone and Roger Ingham
- Research and policy in young people's sexual health / Roger Ingham and Susannah Mayhew.
- Kinsey subjects