Barebacking : psychosocial and public health approaches
Barebacking : psychosocial and public health approaches / Perry N. Halkitis, Leo Wilton, Jack Drescher, editors.
New York : Haworth Medical Press, c2005.
xv, 175 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip055/2004030492.html
- Other contributors
Halkitis, Perry N.
Drescher, Jack, 1951-
- Other titles
Journal of gay & lesbian psychotherapy.
Journal of gay & lesbian psychotherapy, v. 9, no. 3/4
"Co-published simultaneously as Journal of gay & lesbian psychotherapy, volume 9, numbers 3/4, 2005."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: why barebacking? / Perry N. Halkitis, Leo Wilton, Jack Drescher
- The emergence of barebacking among gay and bisexual men in the United States: a public health perspective / Richard J. Wolitski
- What's in a term? how gay and bisexual men understand barebacking / Perry N. Halkitis, Leo Wilton, Paul Galatowitsch
- An exploratory study of barebacking, club drug use, and meanings of sex in black and latino gay and bisexual men in the age of AIDS / Leo Wilton ... [et al.]
- Evidence of HIV transmission risk in barebacking men-who-have-sex-with-men: cases from the Internet / Alvin G. Dawson, Jr. ... [et al.].
- Barebacking among Internet based male sex workers / David S. Bimbi, Jeffrey T. Parsons
- Attitudes toward unprotected anal intercourse: assessing HIV-negative gay or bisexual men / Ariel Shidlo, Huso Yi, Boaz Dalit
- Motivating the unmotivated: a treatment model for barebackers / Jeffrey T. Parsons
- Condomless sex: considerations for psychotherapy with individual gay men and male couples having unsafe sex / Michael Shernoff.
- Kinsey subjects
Homosexuals sex behavior--Male.
Homosexual anal coitus.
Homosexuals and AIDS.
Homosexual life styles--Male.
0789021730 (hard cover : alk. paper)
9780789021731 (hard cover : alk. paper)
0789021749 (soft cover : alk. paper)
9780789021748 (soft cover : alk. paper)