Sex, drugs and young people : international perspectives
Sex, drugs and young people : international perspectives / edited by Peter Aggleton, Andrew Ball and Purnima Mane.
London ; New York : Routledge, 2006.
xii, 224 p. ; 24 cm.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0514/2005015912.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0668/2005015912-d.html
- Other contributors
Mane, Purnima N.
Sexuality, culture and health series
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Paperback. Water damaged.
- Young people, poverty and risk / Kim Rivers, Peter Aggleton and Andrew Ball
- Gender, vulnerability and young people / Rita M. Melendez and Deborah L. Tolman
- Ethnicity, culture, drugs and sex / Carol Jenkins
- Young people, sexual practice and meanings / Deborah Keys, Doreen Rosenthal and Marian Pitts
- Young people and illicit drug use / Neil Hunt
- Drug use among same-sex attracted young people / John Howard and Anthony Arcuri
- Drinking behaviour, coming of age and risk / Sandra Bullock and Robin Room
- Sex, drugs and vulnerability: young people who sell sex and use drugs / Cheryl Overs and Chris Castle
- Young migrants, refugees and displaced people / Mary Haour-Knipe, Linda Eriksson and Danielle Grondin
- Young people, the military, sex and drugs / Martin Foreman
- Young people in detention / Jan Copeland, John Howard and Anthony Arcuri
- Sex, drugs and indigenous young people / Sherry Saggers, Dennis Gray and Phillipa Strempel.
- Kinsey subjects
Young adult behavior.
Drugs and sex behavior.