The Fenway guide to enhancing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender healthcare
The Fenway guide to enhancing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender healthcare / editors, Harvey J. Makadon ... [et al.].
Philadelphia : American College of Physicians, 2008.
xviii, 526 p. ; 23 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0720/2007025286.html
- Other contributors
Makadon, Harvey J., 1947-
American College of Physicians.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Clinicians and the care of sexual minorities / Jennifer Potter, Hilary Goldhammer, Harvey J. Makadon
- Demography and the LGBT "population": what we know, don't know, and how the information helps to inform clinical practice / Judith B. Bradford, Kenneth H. Mayer
- Coming out: the process of forming a positive identity / Joanne Greenfield
- Addressing LGBTQ youth in the clinical setting / Robert Garofalo, Staci Bush
- LGBT couples and families with children / Valerie J. Fein-Zachary, Lisa Lacava
- Late adulthood and aging: clinical approaches / Jonathan S. Appelbaum
- Health promotion and disease prevention / Ulrike Boehmer, Deborah J. Bowen
- Mental health: epidemiology, assessment, and treatment / Matthew W. Ruble, Marshall Forstein
- Substance use and abuse / Yong S. Song ... [et al.]
- Violence recovery and prevention / Emily L. Pitt, Elaine J. Alpert
- Sexual health / Demetre C. Daskalakis, Raphael Landovitz, Michelle Cespedes
- Introduction to transgender identity and health / Randi Kaufman
- Medical and surgical management of the transgender patient: what the primary care clinician needs to know / Jamie Feldman
- Disorders of sex development: clinical challenges / Peter A. Lee, Chris P. Houk
- Taking a comprehensive history and providing relevant risk reduction counseling / Kelly McGarry ... [et al.]
- Legal issues of importance to clinicians / Denise McWilliams ... [et al.].
- Kinsey subjects
Homosexual guide books--United States.
Homosexual life styles--United States.
Homosexual community--United States.
Homosexuality and mental health.
Homosexuals and venereal diseases--United States.