The best kept secret : men's and women's stories of lasting love
Reibstein, Janet Alese.
The best kept secret : men's and women's stories of lasting love / Janet Reibstein.
1st U.S. ed.
New York : Bloomsbury Pub., 2005.
vi, 312 p. ; 25 cm.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0515/2005017580.html
<Contributor biographical information> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005017580-b.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005017580-d.html
Includes bibliographical references (p. -310).
- Introduction: What is this thing called love?
- The time line of love : remembering positives, past, present, and future
- Love and partnership : who does what and why
- The emotional life of love : sustaining intimacy
- Can there be romance? : enjoying love, and the art of appreciation
- Inside and outside the bedroom : having sex and the question of fidelity
- The hard work : living with differences, managing conflict, trauma, and distress
- The delicate balance : sharing lives without losing selves
- Epilogue: The noble risk-the widow's story.
- Kinsey subjects
Marriage and family advice.