Children with sexual behavior problems : family-based, attachment-focused therapy
Friedrich, William N.
Children with sexual behavior problems : family-based, attachment-focused therapy / William N. Friedrich.
New York : W.W. Norton & Co., c2007.
x, 321 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0714/2007011153.html
"A Norton professional book"--P. facing t.p.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 301-312) and index.
- Overview of research on children with sexual behavior problems
- The essential role of attachment-based family treatment
- The role of family sexuality in sexual behavior problems
- Screening, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- Parent-child interaction therapy as an attachment-based intervention
- Individual therapy for children with sexual behavior problems
- Overview and sequence of sessions
- Assessment and treatment forms.
- Kinsey subjects
Child behavior problems.
Child parent relationships.