The book of vice : very naughty things (and how to do them)
The book of vice : very naughty things (and how to do them) / Peter Sagal.
New York : HarperEntertainment, c2007.
xii, 254 p. ; 22 cm.
- Swinging, or, dinner parties gone horribly wrong
- Eating, or, Sodom's restaurant
- Strip clubs, or, Sure, they like you. Really
- Lying, or, This chapter will change your life and make you millions!
- Gambling, or, Dice, cards, wheels, and other lethal weapons
- Consumption, or, How to keep up with the Joneses when the Joneses are insane
- Pornography, or, You can look, but you can't admit it.
- Kinsey subjects