Put passion first : why sexual chemistry is the key to finding and keeping lasting love
Cassell, Carol, 1936-
Put passion first : why sexual chemistry is the key to finding and keeping lasting love / Carol Cassell.
New York : McGraw-Hill, c2008.
xxi, 265 p. ; 23 cm.
<Contributor biographical information> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0740/2007027209-b.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0740/2007027209-d.html
Includes bibliographical references (p. 231-257) and index.
- Introduction: The promise of this book
- Why you crave and need passionate love
- What are you ready for passionate love?
- Love maps : approaching love with eyes wide open
- The sizzle of attraction
- Revealing your inner vixen
- How to talk to a naked man
- Alone together : breathing spaces and setting love's boundaries
- Jealousy : the green-eyed monster and you
- Our cheating hearts : breaking down the walls of secrecy
- The chilling of desire
- Replenishing that lovin' feeling
- Just be you and love like you've never been hurt
- Take-away messages : finding and keeping a lasting love.
- Kinsey subjects
9780071492645 (alk. paper)
007149264X (alk. paper)