The transgender child
Brill, Stephanie A.
The transgender child / Stephanie Brill and Rachel Pepper.
San Francisco, Calif. : Cleiss Press, c2008.
xvii, 252 p. ; 22 cm.
- Other contributors
Includes bibliographical references.
- Is my child transgender?
- Family acceptance : from crisis to empowerment
- Developmental stages and the transgender child
- Start where you are : moving from damaging to effective parenting practices
- Transition decisions : when should I let my child live as their preferred gender?
- Disclosure : whom to tell, how, why, and when
- The educational system and your family
- Medical issues for transgender children
- Legal issues to consider.
- Kinsey subjects
Gender role identification.
9781573443180 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1573443182 (pbk. : alk. paper)