Unzippin' my doodah
- Corporate name
Capitol Steps (Comedy troupe)
Unzippin' my doodah [sound recording].
Alexandria, VA : Capitol Steps Productions, p1998.
- Physical description
1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher Number
CSCD 1018 Capitol Steps Productions
Songs and parodies by the Capitol Steps.
- Recording info
Recorded live in late 1997 and early 1998 at Chelsea's Cabaret in Washington, DC.
- Variant title
Unzipping my doodah
Title on container spine: Unzippin' my doo-dah
- Unzippin' my doo-dah (0:58)
- My pants go down (2:00)
- The Bimbo collection (1:52)
- You better sleep around (1:39)
- Happy Monica (1:40)
- The Linda is a Tripp (1:34)
- Castro convertible (1:52)
- Hello Dalai (2:30)
- To steer on Mir (2:46)
- Hava no-deala (1:39)
- When IRS guys are smilin' (1:08)
- How do you solve a problem like Korea (1:20)
- It's just the way you look too tight (2:09)
- Hold the phones (1:27)
- A tisket, a casket (1:19)
- God bless the U.F.O. (2:01)
- 101 damnations (2:49)
- Pardon me miss, is this the chap who tried to chew you? (1:55)
- The unabomber song (1:42)
- I enjoy being Al Gore (1:28)
- How the Gates stole Christmas (2:01)
- Golden State Chokers (0:42)
- Texas steak-out (1:28)
- My swell E-Coli baby (1:42)
- Mamas don't let your babies grow up like the cowboys (1:48)
- Ol' man Zipper (2:32)
- Lirty dies: imbos in the Boffice, Trinda Lipp and Marmy Smarv (9:45)
- Kinsey subjects
Sex and politics.