Facing the complexities of women's sexual desire
Maass, Vera Sonja.
Facing the complexities of women's sexual desire / Vera Sonja Maass.
New York : Springer, c2007.
xi, 228 p. ; 25 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy0705/2006923103.html
<Contributor biographical information> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0824/2006923103-b.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0824/2006923103-d.html
Includes bibliographical references (p. 198-213) and indexes.
- Influences on women's sexual experiences
- Desire-phase problems and the search for explanations
- Bio-ethological and social-psychological explanations
- Searching for sexual identity
- Symptom manifestation within relationships
- Women's relationships to power
- Intra-personal considerations relevant to sex therapy
- Developments in sexology and sex therapy
- Cognitive behavioral factors relevant to treatment
- A practical cognitive-behavioral treatment approach
- Learning from the past-thoughts for the future.
- Kinsey subjects