Why women have sex : understanding sexual motivations, from adventure to revenge (and everything in between)
Meston, Cindy M.
Why women have sex : understanding sexual motivations, from adventure to revenge (and everything in between) / Cindy M. Meston and David M. Buss.
New York, N.Y. : Times Books, 2009.
xxii, 306 p. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Buss, David M.
"The psychology of sex in women's own voices" -- Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -289) and index.
- What turns women on? : scent, body, face, voice, movement, personality, and- yes- humor
- The pleasure of it : sexual gratification and orgasm
- The thing called love : an emotional and spiritual connection
- The thrill of conquest : from capturing a mate to poaching one
- Green-eyed desire : from guarding a mate to trading up
- A sense of duty : when responsibility or guilt calls
- A sense of adventure : when curiosity, variety- and mate evaluation - beckon
- Barter and trade : the value of sex- literally and figuratively
- The ego boost : body, image, attention, power, and submission
- The dark side : sexual deception, punishment, and abuse
- Sexual medicine : the health rewards of a sex life
- Women's sexual complexities.
- Kinsey subjects