Understanding non-monogamies / edited by Meg Barker and Darren Langdridge.
New York : Routledge, 2009.
xi, 312p. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
Barker, Meg-John, 1974-
Routledge research in gender and society ; 23
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Signed by Meg Barker and Darren Langdridge.
- Introduction / Meg Barker and Darren Langdrige
- Deconstructing monogamy: boundaries, identities, and fulidities across relationships / Katherine Frank and John DeLamater
- Non-monogamy and fiction / Esther Saxey
- 'Science says she's gotta have it': reading for radical resonances in women-centered poly literature / Angela Willey
- Discursive constructions of polyamory in mono-normative media culture / Ani Ritchie
- Relationship innovation in male couples / Barry D. Adam
- Swinging: pushing the boundires of monogamy? / Dee McDonald
- There were three in the bed: discrusive desire and the sex lives of swingers / Shalanda Phillips
- Geeks, goddesses, and green eggs: political mobilization and the cultural locus of the polyamorous community in the San Francisco Bay Area / Hadar Aviram
- Social sex: young women and early sexual relationships / Maya Lavie-Ajay, Colette D.R. Jones and Lucy Russell
- Paradoxes in gender relations: [post] feminism and bisexual polymory / Christian Klesse
- Trans and non-monogamies / Christian Richards
- 'Many partners, many friends': gay and bisexual mormon men's views of non-monogamous relationships / Jose Miguel Montenegro
- Non-monogamy in queer BDSM communities: putting the sex back into alternative relationship practices and discourse / Robin Bauer
- Asexual relationships: what does asexuality have to do with polymory? / Kristin S. Scherrer
- Disability and polyamory: exploring the edges of interdepdence, gender and queer issues in non-Monogamous relationships / Alessandra (Alex) Iantaffi
- Strategies in polymorous parenting / Elisabeth Sheff
- 'To pass, border or pollute':polyfamilies go to school / Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli
- Developing a 'responsible' foster care praxis: poly as framework for examining power and propreity in family contexts / Damien W. Riggs
- The power mechanisms of jealousy / Pepper Mint
- Making friends with jealousy:therapy with polyamorous clients / Dossie Easton
- Promiscuities: politics, imagination, spirituality and hypocrisy / Andrew Samuels
- Conditions of freedom in practicesof non-monogamous commitment / Mark Finn
- Sex, space and discourse: non/monogamy and intimate privilege in the public sphere / Nathan Rambukkana
- What's queer about non-monogamy now? / Eleanor Wilkinson
- Love without borders? intimacy, identity and the state of compulsory monogamy / Jamie Heckert.
- Kinsey subjects