The seven desires of every heart
Laaser, Mark R.
The seven desires of every heart / Mark and Debra Laaser.
Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan, c2008.
212 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
Laaser, Debra, 1951-
Includes bibliographical references (p. 203-209).
- The seven desires
- The problem is not the problem
- The truth about who you are
- Expectations: the pathway to anger and resentment
- Perceptions, meanings, and core beliefs
- Feelings-and feelings about feelings
- Coping individually
- Coping in relationship
- Triggers and land mines
- Triggers as transformations
- Using the iceberg model
- Fulfilling your own desires
- Fulfilling the desires of others
- True contentment.
- Kinsey subjects
9780310278160 (hardcover, jacketed)
0310278163 (hardcover, jacketed)