Writings of James W. Edwards
Edwards, James W.
Writings of James W. Edwards.
- Partial contents
- Some of the titles available are : A Critique of the American Museum of Natural History's exhibit on human evolution
- Chinese sexual diseases: culture-bound disorders or a challenge to western sexual medicine
- Historical and theoretical notes on the comparitive anthropometric study of human genitalia
- Homosexuality, communist morality, and cultural heritage in Chinese society
- Japan: Modernization and the sexual revolution
- Problems in understanding genital retraction complaints
- Semen anxiety in South Asian cultures: Critical and transcultural significance
- Sex Knowledge: A Chinese sex education pamphlet
- The anthropometry, distribution, and significance of penis size
- The concern for health in sexual matters in the old society and new society in China
- The import of sexual regulation and dysfunction in South Asian cultures
- The penis inserts of Southeast Asia: A bibliography, overview, and comparative analysis.
2 CD's with papers and writings saved in .PDF format.
- Kinsey subjects