Tiger Woods syndrome : why men prowl and how to not become the prey
Bruns, J. R.
Tiger Woods syndrome : why men prowl and how to not become the prey / J. R. Bruns, R. A. Richards II.
Deerfield Beach, FL : Health Communications, Inc., c2010.
xi, 228 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
Richards, R. A.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Say it ain't so!
- Are you in an unhealthy relationship?
- Love American style : courtship and marriage
- The two faces of the mirage man
- Got to get you into my life : Stage 1: artificial intimacy
- I just want to be your everything : Stage 2: approval seeking
- When a man loves a woman : Stage 3: commitment/abandonment
- We're in heaven : Stage 4: the honeymoon
- After the thrill is gone : Stage 5: resigned compliance
- How women can prevent mirage relationships
- Romantic rules for men
- Healing the mirage man
- Slip sliding away and the serial cheater
- How compatible will we be?.
- Kinsey subjects