Gaia and the new politics of love : notes for a poly planet
Anderlini-D'Onofrio, Serena, 1954-
Gaia and the new politics of love : notes for a poly planet / Serena Anderlini-D'Onofrio ; foreword by Dorion Sagan ; afterword by Sasha and Janet Lessin.
Berkeley, Calif. : North Atlantic Books, c2009.
xxvi, 243 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-219) and index.
- Introduction : Symbiotic reason
- Ecofeminist perspectives from Italy
- Gaia, symbiotic reason, and sustainability
- "Of the virus party" : Gaia, AIDS, and immunity
- A new politics of love for the future of the globe
- Why are bi and poly love good for the planet?.
"Written from a sex-positive, ecofeminist perspective, Gaia and the New Politics of Love is the first study of love and life that brings together sexuality and global ecology in a comprehensive theoretical analysis of world health"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject headings
- Kinsey subjects
Status of women.