Discovering your couple sexual style : sharing desire, pleasure, and satisfaction
McCarthy, Barry W., 1943-
Discovering your couple sexual style : sharing desire, pleasure, and satisfaction / Barry W. McCarthy, Emily McCarthy.
New York : Routledge, c2009.
ix, 135 p. ; 23 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0823/2008030589.html
- Other contributors
McCarthy, Emily J.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 133-135).
- Establishing positive, realistic sexual expectations
- Determining your couple sexual style
- Communicating your sexuality : the five dimensions of touch
- Successfully implementing your couple sexual style
- Keeping your sexual options open
- Building bridges to desire
- Indulging in eroticism and sexual fantasies
- Optimizing sexual intercourse
- Savoring orgasm and afterplay
- Overcoming sexual inhibitions
- Dealing with illness and sex
- Looking for help from pro-sexual medications
- Confronting sex and aging
- Nurturing sexuality as intimate, erotic friends
- Maintaining sexual vitality.
The challenge for serious couples, whether married or unmarried, is to build mature couple sexuality. Romantic love and passionate sex provide the impetus to become involved in a serious relationship; however, it is developing an intimate, erotic couple sexual style that is the special challenge.
- Kinsey subjects
Marital sex behavior.
Non-marital sex behavior.
Sex behavior and sex differences.
Sex education advice.
9780415994699 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0415994691 (pbk. : alk. paper)