The seven levels of intimacy : the art of loving and the joy of being loved
The seven levels of intimacy : the art of loving and the joy of being loved / by Matthew Kelly.
New York : Fireside Book, c2005.
271 p. ; 23 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy0610/2006275294.html
<Publisher description> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006275294-d.html
<Sample text> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006275294-s.html
- Other titles
Don Belton collection
- Sex is not intimacy
- Common interests are not enough
- You know the storm is coming
- What is driving your relationships?
- The opposite of love is not hate
- How the seven levels of intimacy will change your relationships
- and your life!
- Clichés : the first level of intimacy
- Facts : the second level of intimacy
- Opinions : the third level of intimacy
- Hopes and dreams : the fourth level of intimacy
- Feelings : the fifth level of intimacy
- Faults, fears, and failures : the sixth level of intimacy
- Legitimate needs : the seventh level of intimacy
- Ten reasons people don't have great relationships
- Designing a great relationship
- Don't just hope
A spiritual guide to relationships offers a unique approach that leads to self-acceptance and learning how to accept and trust others, and reveals a seven-level process that creates strong bonds, deep contentment, and lasting connections.
- Kinsey subjects