Ivory carving in low relief
- Ivory carving in low relief.
- Plaque : ivory ; 2 7/8" w. x 2 1/2" h. x 1/4" d.
- Title supplied by cataloger. Place of origin: Europe. ISR 842.
- A rectangular ivory carving in low relief, mounted in a leather case under glass. The top of the case is missing. One women fondles the genitalia of a herm while couples on either side embrace. Cupid sits in the lower right corner, and a cock stands on a tree stump in the lower left corner.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--Europe--20th century. Plaques. Penis in art. Deities. Inanimate fetishism.