Sexualities / edited by Nivedita Menon.
London ; New York : Zed, 2007.
lx, 333 p. ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
- Uniform series
Issues in contemporary Indian feminism (London, England)
Includes bibliographical references.
- Outing heteronormativity : nation, citizen, feminist disruptions / Nivedita Menon
- Queer struggles around the law : the contemporary context / Arvind Narrain
- Complicating gender : rights of transsexuals in India / Ashwini Sukthankar
- Rescaling transnational 'queerdom' : lesbian and 'lesbian' identitary-positionalities in Delhi in the 1980s / Paola Bacchetta
- Heteronormativity in educational institutions / Tarun
- Marriage, sexuality and motherhood / Fernando Franco, Jyotsna Macwan, Suguna Ramanathan
- Invisible men : masculinity, sexuality and male domestic labour / Radhika Chopra
- Holi in Banaras and the Mahaland of modernity / Lawrence Cohen
- Pleasure me safely, can you? / Radhika Chandiramani
- On the far side of memory / N. Lalitambika Antarjanam
- Lust for life : desire in Lalitambika Antarjanam's writings / J. Devika
- Lustful women, elusive lovers : identifying males as objects of female desire / Prem Chowdhry
- Drag king/queen / Georgina L. Maddox
- Women's groups oppose ban on dance-bars / Women's groups in Mumbai and all over India
- Report on lesbian meeting / National Conference on Women's Movement in India, Tirupati, 1994
- Images on AIDS and sexuality : tribute to Siddhartha Gautam / 'Friends of Siddharth', 1992
- Sexuality minorities fight against police atrocities / Public campaign by Bengalese groups, 2000
- Letter to the NHRC opposing medical treatment of homosexuality / National Law School, Bangalore, 2001
- Section 377 and child sexual abuse / Voices Against 377
- Resolution on Section 377 / Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Women's Studies, Goa, 2005
- Sexuality and fundamentalism : exploring linkages, confronting challenges / Voices Against 377, 2005
- Muslim women and sexuality / The Muslim Women's Rights Network et al., 2004
- A statement of women in prostitution / Veshya Anyaya Mukti Parishad (VAMP) and Sangram.
- Kinsey subjects
Status of women--India.
Status of homosexuals--India.