- Rops, Félicien, 1833-1898.
- 1 etching : sheet size 11 9/16" h. x 10 1/2" w., matted size 11 3/4" h. x 16" w.
- For further information see: Maurice Exsteens, L'oeuvre grave et lithographie de Felicien Rops, vol. 4, no. 740.
- Etching of a woman reclining on a bed with her head resting on a pillow. She is wearing a chemise that has been rolled up above her waist. Her right hand is under her hip, with the left leg bent at the knee, and right leg bent so as to rest on teh floor. The plate size, as given by the Existeens for the original printings, corresponds to the plate size in this etching and not the heliogravure series.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--Belgium--20th century. Etching. Nudes in art--Female.