- Rops, Félicien, 1833-1898.
- 1 etching : 2nd state ; sheet size, 15" h. x 9 5/8" w., matted size 16" h. x 11 3/4" w.
- For further information see: Maurice Exsteens, L'oeuvre grave et lithographie de Felicien Rops, vol. 2, no. 350. Glued on the edges to the paper. Foxing appears on the edges of the paper, most markedly on the right side, with a few areas of foxing on the right of the print itself.
- A woman in 3/4 profile from the torso up. She is wearing a sleeved dress and the bodice is open. In the lower left corner is the title, Bourgeoisie, without an exclamation point, making this print the 2e etat.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--Belgium--20th century. Etching. Women in art.