L'entre'acte ou l'anglaise du nouveau ballet
- Rops, Félicien, 1833-1898.
- L'entre'acte ou l'anglaise du nouveau ballet.
- 1 etching ; sheet size 10 1/8" h. x 6 3/8" w., matted size 16" h. x 11 3/4" w.
- For further information see: Maurice Exsteens, L'oeuvre grave et lithographie de Felicien Rops, vol. 4, no. 842.
- A young woman presenting herself before an old gentleman seated in a chair. The woman's dress has been folded down to her thighs and her corset is laying in the foreground. In her outstretched arms, she holds her cape. Behind the gentlamn, is a woman that is standing frontally in a rigid pose.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--Belgium--19th century. Etching. Nudes in art--Female. Voyeurism.