Ethnographies of prostitution in contemporary China : gender relations, HIV/AIDS, and nationalism
Ethnographies of prostitution in contemporary China : gender relations, HIV/AIDS, and nationalism / Tiantian Zheng.
New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
x, 244 p. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -244) and index.
- Gender and prophylactic use in Chinese history
- Nationalism and women in the discourse of HIV/AIDS in China
- Vilifying and promoting condom use in postsocialist China
- Perceptions towards condom use among male clients of Dalian hostesses
- Perceptions towards condom use among Dalian hostesses
- Sexual matters and HIV risks in male clients' everyday lives.
- Kinsey subjects
9780230617414 (alk. paper)
0230617417 (alk. paper)