L'amante du Faune
- L'amante du Faune / Apulée.
- Paris : Offenstadt Frères, 1902.
- 23 leaves of plates.
- Other contributors
- Apuleius, attributed author.
- Collection Ibis. Book has been disbound, and the pages have been numbered by hand.
- One booklet of illustrations, artist unknown; there is no text present. The images are mythological in nature, including Psyche and Cupid, Pandora, Pan, Mercury, and the birth of Venus.
- Kinsey subjects
- Art--France--20th century. Book illustration. Mythological motif. Deities. Satyrs and nymphs. Nudes in art--Female.