Anarchism & sexuality : ethics, relationships and power
Anarchism & sexuality : ethics, relationships and power / edited by Jamie Heckert & Richard Cleminson.
New York : Routledge, 2011.
232 p. 24 cm.
- Other contributors
- Variant title
Anarchism and sexuality.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Ethics, relationships and power: an introduction
- Alexander Berkman: sexual dissidence in the first wave anarchist movement and its subsequent narratives
- Nobody knows what an insurgent body can do: questions for affective resistence
- Post (-) anarchism and the contrasexual practices of cyborgs in dildotopia: or 'The War on the Phallus'
- On anarchism: an interview with Judith Butler
- Love and revolution in Ursala Le Guin's 'Four ways to forgiveness'
- Structures of desire: postanarchist kink in the speculative fiction of Octavia Butler and Samuel Delany
- Fantasies of an anarchist sex educator
- Sexuality issues in the Czech anarchist movement
- Amateurism and anarchism in the creation of autonomous queer spaces
- Afterword: on the phenomenology of fishbowls.
- Kinsey subjects
Sex and politics.
Status of women.