Business writing today : a practical guide
Canavor, Natalie, 1942- author.
Business writing today : a practical guide / Natalie Canavor.
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE, 
xxv, 340 pages ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- How to communicate in writing. Business writing today- and you
- Write to accomplish goals
- Put the planning structure to work
- Sharpen and improve your writing. Create the first draft
- Edit your writing
- Use the techniques of persuasion
- The basics of business communication. Building relationships with everyday messages
- Writing more formal messages
- Creating strong business documents
- Writing for online and spoken media. Craft your writing for the interactive world
- Present yourself: write well to speak well
- Into the future. Win your opportunities: writing for the hunt
- Appendix: Activities, practice, planning.
Business Writing Today prepares students to succeed in today's business world by giving them the tools they need to write powerfully and stand out. In her highly practical and accessible text, author Natalie Canavor shares step-by-step guidance and tips for success to help students write more clearly and strategically.
- Subject headings
1506388329 (paperback ; alkaline paper)
9781506388328 (paperback ; alkaline paper)