Writing a research paper in political science : a practical guide to inquiry, structure, and methods
Baglione, Lisa A., 1962- author.
Writing a research paper in political science : a practical guide to inquiry, structure, and methods / Lisa A. Baglione, Saint Joseph's University.
Los Angeles : CQ Press, an Imprint of SAGE Publications, Inc., 
xvii, 261 pages ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- So you have to write a research paper
- Getting started: Finding a research question
- Learning proper citation forms, finding the scholarly debate, and summarizing and classifying arguments: The annotated bibliography
- Making sense of the scholarly answers to your research question: Writing the literature review
- Effectively distilling your argument: The thesis, model, and hypothesis
- Revising and editing your work: The research-writing-thinking spiral
- Making your plan and protecting yourself from criticism: The research design
- Evaluating the argument: The analysis and assessment section
- Bringing the paper together in three essential ways: The conclusion, introduction, and title.
- Subject headings
9781506367422 (Paperback : acid-free paper)
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- JA86 .B24 2020
- 3rd Floor